The Factory at Reach is committed to keeping our community safe. In doing so, we have adjusted our procedures to the recommendations and best practices of the CDC, ACA, and the OECE. Below you can find our updated policies and procedures pertaining to our Coronavirus protocols.
- Frequent hand washing requirements of at least 20 seconds
- Routine cleaning of frequently touched surfaces such as tables, door handles, light switches, chairs, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Use of disposable gloves to clean and disinfect
- Washing hands immediately after removing gloves
- If soap and water are not available and hands are not visibly dirty, hand sanitizer may be used to disinfect the hands if the sanitizer contains at least 60%
- To disinfect we will be using a diluted bleach solution to wipe down frequently touched surfaces. (⅓ cup bleach to every gallon of water)
*wearing skin, and eye protection when handling bleach solutions
- Soft surface couches have been removed to reduce spread
- Trash will be taken out more regularly using gloves
- Tablets and electronics will be restricted use until Green Phase
- Showers will be closed until further notice
- All towels and hampers will be washed and disinfected between uses
- Mask must be worn at ALL times. Mask should fit properly and cover the nose and mouth.
- 6’ distance between all persons in the gym
- Hand washing will be required upon entering the facility and before leaving.
- Use of sanitizing stations is encouraged between climbs
- Groups will be limited to 5:1 participant to team member ratio
- All participants will be required to pack a lunch, with snacks and a water bottle. No food will be shared
- Rentals shoes will be wiped down and disinfected between uses
- Rental harnesses will be taken out of circulation for 48hrs between uses
- All camp groups will have 30-minute breaks between each time slot to allow for cleaning procedures to take place before the next group may enter
- Sections will be laid out on the floor with tape to divide groups spaciously and ensure no intermingling of groups
In Response to a Confirmed Diagnosis of COVID-19 within The Factory at Reach:
- 24 hour waiting period of no one entering the gym
- After 24 hour quarantine on the building, cleaning will begin
- Top to bottom disinfection of facility
- All touchable surfaces will be wiped down with disinfectant
- All soft surfaces will be vacuumed effectively
- Gloves, masks, and eye protection to be worn during full disinfection of facility
Resources and consideration for Youth and Summer Camps provided by the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and the city of Philadelphia’s Summer Camp below.
Let’s get to work!